Once the market has opened, we'll have links to profiles of all our local and regional producers here.
Starting steps to become a producer for Coteau Community Market:
- Read the products and producer policy.
- Become a member. (Individual is fine in most cases for small, local producers.)
- Fill out the producer application.
- Submit the membership and producer application. (The mailing address is on the membership form.)
- Submit your wholesale price list and either a copy of your retail price list or a website where we can see what you charge customers directly so we're charging the same price. (Wholesale prices should be what's needed to recoup costs and make a profit. Retail prices should be between 35-40% above the wholesale.)
After the market storefront opens:
Once your membership and producer application have been submitted, the product manager will contact you to arrange your co-op verification visit, and start the process of evaluating each product you want to sell through Coteau Community Market.