We're working to open a specialty food market in Watertown, SD, USA, that will be open year-round to provide local, healthy, sustainable, affordable food for the region.
- Year-round access to local, healthy, sustainable, affordable food for the region
- Year-round location for local producers to sell their products
- Leverage the power of buying in bulk for all consumers
- Education of both the community and producers
- Reduce waste (and lower costs) through bulk purchasing and encouraging reducing packaging and using reusable bags and containers
- Future goal: have a commercial kitchen for local producer use and food education classes for the community
- Future goal: function as a food hub for local food businesses (e.g., restaurants, coffee shops, cafeterias, etc.)
Want to become a producer?
Want to know our product and producer policies?