The market will exist.
There are many other benefits to being a member of Coteau Community Market, but the market is the whole reason we're doing this. Everything else is just a bonus.
All memberships are nonrefundable and require financial investment from the member. Full membership rights are subject to being in good standing with the co-op, as defined in the co-op's bylaws, and include the following additional benefits:
- Potential patronage refunds
- Vote on issues presented to the general membership
- Vote for board of directors
- Run for the board of directors
- Participate in monthly/quarterly bulk orders
- Participate in members-only sales
- Discounts on bulk special orders
- Attend the annual membership meeting
- Monthly member newsletter
These rights are available immediately upon full investment in co-op membership as an individual or institution. Voting, board involvement, and patronage refunds are subject to additional requirements. Please read the full membership policy.